Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nec

Hello everyone

10 posts in this topic

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My name is Omar and I currently live in the states. My hobbies range from web design and programming to playing football and hanging out with friends. Im hoping to becoming a regular member here and maybe receive some great hosting in the future.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My name is Omar and I currently live in the states. My hobbies range from web design and programming to playing football and hanging out with friends. Im hoping to becoming a regular member here and maybe receive some great hosting in the future.

Greetings !!!:)

Welcome To the forums Dude.. Enjoy ur Stay !!

Welcome to Vlexo forums enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome to forum Vlexo :cool:

Hey .. ;) Thats Really Funny, The New Members are Welcoming the Creators Of The Forum ...Any way....:DYou too are most Welcome to the Forums Nano ...

Hey .. ;) Thats Really Funny, The New Members are Welcoming the Creators Of The Forum ...Any way....:DYou too are most Welcome to the Forums Nano ...

Thanks!! Very Good :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0