scooby044

suspended / unsuspended account

12 posts in this topic

I received two separate e-mails.  One saying my account is suspended and then another saying the account is unsuspended.

Is there anything I need to do to keep the account active?

Package: Personal 500
Domain: catoddities.vlexo.net.vlexo.net
Username: scooby04

I received two separate e-mails.  One saying my account is suspended and then another saying the account is unsuspended.

Domain: gfwdollarsforscholars.org
Username: gfwdfs

Domain: muellers.vlexo.net.vlexo.net
Username: scooby

The main domains on every account are broken. The main domains need to be changed, probably to whatever you're using instead of the main domains.

I am really sorry for being an idiot, but I don't know what you need me to do.  What do you mean the domains are broken.  I went to the websites and it give a screen saing the account is suspended.  I am not a very good web page maker, I have the accounts so I can learn, and I would like to keep them.  I am sorry I don't understand what I need to do.  Please have patients with me.

That website has been moved to a corporate account, I don't work with it any more.  However coud I change the site for myself? I will be returning to teaching soon and I woud like a site that I can show my whole portfolier.  I have adomain name already (kraigmueller.net).  hank you for your help.

Domains changed to www.mueller8.com and www.catoddities.com. gfwdollarsforscholars.org has been deleted. You can add your other site as an addon-domain.