Hi there! 

Account Plan: Personal
cPanel UserName:u4875704
Your Domain or Subdomain: mrkdgaming.com
Browser:[/b] Chrome Version 33.0.1750.117 m
System (Mac/PC/Linux): PC
Nature Of Problem: Other
Error you are Getting:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.245.59.117,173.245.58.103 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Problem: For my domain, mrkdgaming.com, I have an A record pointing to the shared IP address(68.168.212.204)because I wish to have my DNS managed by CloudFlare. I am attempting to add an addon domain (mogeyq.com) however I can not add it because its DNS is also managed by CloudFlare. Is there any way I can add this domain to my account without changing the nameservers? I've added an A record to MogeyQ.com that points to the same shared IP address however this does not seem to work. 

Note: I wish to keep both domains on the account, I'm not trying to swap domains.

Edited by mogey

Did you try pointing your domain to vlexofree, adding it as add-on domain and then moving to Cloudflare? DNS propogation may take upto 48 hours. So you may have to wait for sometime. 

We can park a domain, but cannot add add-on domain. 

Eli L likes this