Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan J

New Website Released!

25 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that the new website has been released. However as you can see it's definitely not finished. So why did I release an unfinished template? I thought I'd update as it's looks better and is more informational than the splash page; provided by Eli! (Thanks) I hope you like the new design.

With our new design, we will be providing a long with it:

• Ticket Support
  • Live Support
  • Forum Support
  • Sign-up process
  • New informational pages.
  • New TOS
  • And other 'cool' stuff.

Free Hosted Users

Free Hosted Users are always welcome at vlexo.com. As people have been signing up to our forums to request an account, I have decided that we would make the sign up process useful in WHMCS. Meaning people can signup via WHMCS and our staff will validate on these conditions:

• You agree to the TOS.
  • You write up a 100 word review of your 'coming' website.
  • You will agree to use the webspace provided to you

Validations of these account signups will take 24-48 hours.

Thank you!

Paid Hosted Users

We have introduced some nice packages and we have also included server management from our core company who provided us these servers; need anything installed (such as server side applications, it will be installed, free of charge) We also give a 30 day money back guarantee, insuring you that if you do not like our services, you can simply get your money back and move on.

Our old design can be found here: Old Website...

New Terms of Service

Still Under Construction

The website is still under construction. Please point any errors out by emailing me (ONLY) to: report@z1b.net

Thanks for reading,

-Jonathan J

Wow this new site is cool :o Looks very flashy like the colours and the design :) Thanks for this great news post :)

No problem and glad you like it. At the moment the website is still very much WIP/beta, but I'm just uploading the live support files ;)

Nice one, can't wait to see it fully up :) and I see that the premium packages are up I will buying one soon when i talk to my Dad about it later on in the week :)

Because All the Vlexo staff have access to a secret staff area where all of the staff discuss all these things without being bothered by normal members, is that why you knew Tim :P Am I on the right lines here :P?

I have found out about the private staff section Muhahahahahhahhahahahaha

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway. If it was a shock to the staff then why does Tim know this info already :o

No, I don't know it was today, like someone said before, it was going to be released end July. But for some reasons it wasn't.

I only thaught that the realise must be this week, I guess!

Indeed all members of Vlexo (Including Admins) help other members. It's not like some other forums were you only get members helping members. At Vlexo everyone helps out ;)

Yes well done on the new site Eli and John and to any other silent partner that helped.. I have noticed there is no link to the forums though..

Good job... As i have said before.. I think vlexo is about to get that little bit bigger! :D;)

Yes well done on the new site Eli and John and to any other silent partner that helped.. I have noticed there is no link to the forums though..

Good job... As i have said before.. I think vlexo is about to get that little bit bigger! :D;)

I think the site is still under construction or someone mentioned in BETA. Im sure a link to the forum will be on there soon :)