Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asbxzeeko

Hey everyone! I'm new!

4 posts in this topic

Hello Vlexo Forums!

My name is Audrey, and I'm a 15 year old programmer who's been coding for about 5 years now! I mostly worked in PHP for the first 3 years, but recently have got addicted to Python!

I love web and graphic design, and have created many responsive designs in the past. I hope to make a website that can be enjoyed by everyone eventually!

Besides programming, I do a lot of crafting; knitting, sewing, and the like. I also watch a lot of movies! (Labyrinth and Rocky Horror, to name a few)

Anyways, I found this community through Reddit and am very excited to be a part of it!

Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Greetings!

I also found vlexo through reddit. It's amazing, as a 28 year old, to hear of a 15 year old programmer with 5 years experience.

I started programming macros with Autohotkey to make my job 10 times easier (and faster!). I worked as a night auditor for a hotel and the job consisted of very repetitive tasks and reports. That sparked my interest in VBA macros (Microsoft Office based macros) which was way faster than Autohotkey. I've since started learning html and css, trying to help my hotel out with website design and html based e-mails. 

In your opinion, what are the capabilities of PHP that html couldn't handle?

I'm 26 years old i'm a complete noob in making websites. WordPress makes it so much easier for me. 15 years old with 5 years of experience?? man keep it up and you'll go far dude!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0