jpena

Upgrading Account/Domain name change/Space increase

9 posts in this topic

Account Plan:Expert Free

cPanel UserName:u8928476

Your Domain or Subdomain: slenderman.tk

Browser:N/A

System (Mac/PC/Linux):N/A

Nature Of Problem: Information about my recent upgrade to Expert Ad-Free, a request to increase my available hosting space, and a domain name change

Problem 1: I have recently purchased the Expert Ad-Free package for 3 months and wanted to make sure you were able to connect my current account which uses the Expert Free package with this new one. I only bring it up as I had my school pay for it and wasn't sure if this would affect things.

Problem 2: The reason I ask for an increase in my hosting space is I am about to upload some high quality photos, along with thumbnails and a couple videos, and currently my space is already 75% full. I am hoping with my recent purchase of the Expert Ad-Free that I can get an extra 2-3GB of space.

Problem 3: I would like a domain name change with the information needed below.

Current Domain: slenderman.tk

Requested Domain: ifdmcohort6.com 

Reason for changing: Bought a dot com domain

Thank you so much. I only "need" it until may 7th as that is when I will present my website to my class, but I would like to maintain it after that for at least a year. Is there a link showing the pricing packages available for more space? I couldn't find anything about it.

Edited by jpena

It's a currently hidden package, looks like I had it at $12 a month for 5GB. But that seems a bit high, so it's $8 a month now if you're interested at all.

Thank you Eli,

I have also sent what appears to be a message using the Contact Us Link at the bottom of the page

I am very much interested, and after this coming month I would be willing to pay except I am curious as to where the payment would be deducted from.

3 hours ago, jpena said:

Thank you Eli,

I have also sent what appears to be a message using the Contact Us Link at the bottom of the page

I am very much interested, and after this coming month I would be willing to pay except I am curious as to where the payment would be deducted from.

I actually never noticed that contact link before! I believe it was added when I upgraded the forums, unfortunately a nonworking email was associated with that link so I never got that email. I did change the email to a working one for any future messages though. I'm sorry about that!

When/if you want to move to the other plan just let me know and I can change your package for you. You would be invoiced (not directly billed) the prorated cost of the new plan until your renewal comes up.

No worries. My final problem and to avoid cluttering up the support sub forum I'll ask here unless you want a new thread. I have noticed in my cpanel that it says slenderman.com which makes me think that this is the domain I am using. This is incorrect as when I first signed up my domain was slenderman.tk but I have recently bought a new domain ifdmcohort6.com and would like to be using the new one.

4 hours ago, jpena said:

No worries. My final problem and to avoid cluttering up the support sub forum I'll ask here unless you want a new thread. I have noticed in my cpanel that it says slenderman.com which makes me think that this is the domain I am using. This is incorrect as when I first signed up my domain was slenderman.tk but I have recently bought a new domain ifdmcohort6.com and would like to be using the new one.

Ah I see, I have changed the domain to ifdmcohort6.com. Is everything okay now?