Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanCool999

Im Leaving

6 posts in this topic

Hello Dan here is offcially said goodbye to Vlexo. My domain has expired and I will probly not renew it until next year. Vlexo had great hosting the last few months I was here. Although I would please ask why they terminated chaoshour.net? I was hosting this site for someone and would ask if you could please create a seperate account for them. Thanks Vlexo and their staff again for hosting my site, I might come back next year. ;)

Dan

Hello Dan,

Sorry to here you leave. You are always welcome back.

I've unsuspended the site, however you will have to ask him to either put our ads up or our links. We have changed our policies since you have been hosted with us!

Thanks Ill tell him he needs the code to continue. Ahh I see well I may be back next year, until then Goodbye everyone!

Dan, you've been a good guy. I'd be happy to renew or send the funds for a new domain renewal ;), next month or the end of this one

Thanks Shikhir, but I dont think I have the time right now to keep my website running, I will have more time next year for sure. Thats why I havnt been on here much. But thanks all you guys, this was probly my best host Iv ever had! ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0