EviL

Hello!! I'm EviL

12 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I finally have some free time to visit the forum. I was busy setting up my website at Vlexo =)

It isn't what you think, I'm not evil, it's just my worldwide nick is EviL :)

By the way, can you guys please change my forum username to "EviL"? (without the quotes) When I signed up in the forum I tought it was necessary having the same forum username and cpanel username so it both can be linked each other :rolleyes: I already searched the member list and there is nobody with the username "EviL" :D

Well, something about me, I'm from Colombia ("s? se?or"), I'm 22, and I'm currently leading a gaming clan of a videogame called "Worms" wich is my website topic :) We play the Worms 2D series: W:A (Worms Armageddon) & WWP (Worms World Party).

I've been here a few days and I can't be happier with the great service. Even an exception was granted on my account so my primary site language could be Spanish, woo-hoo!! :D

I'll see you around in the forum :cool:

Done. PM sent to Eli L. :D (Eli is a girl? :confused: )

Eli is male :P lol i think his name is American :D

By the way.. you can call me David as Davey is my nickname.. i have no idea why i started using it xD

If Big-Eli is busy (possibly with his exams) he may not reply, but hopefuly Jon will see this thread :D

Ok David, OH!! =O Testing, 1, 2, 3, testing... oh yes!!... I'm EviL now!!! :D

Thank you Eli =)

Now my nick is similar to Eli L X-)

Lol, EviL as you can see.. The Vlexo bunch are going wild again.. as usual

Hmm you havent met the rest of the gang yet so things are going to get even wilder :D

Have Fun, Keep Posting & we are sure to get along nicely *Passes around some Vlexo luv* :wub:

Are your clan members worms? :P

Juaz!! X-D !! I'm sorry, it must be my not-so-good english... of course not, Worms is the name of the videogame :P Like: "Gaming clan of Counter Strike".. We play the Worms 2D series: W:A (Worms Armageddon) & WWP (Worms World Party)

*Passes around some Vlexo luv*

:rolleyes:

And thank you everybody for your warm welcome, I'll be around in the forum. See you here ;)