Andrew

Vlexo Hosted Websites

40 posts in this topic

inforamtics website is another forum.. kinda bored.. but that registeration tag annoys most of the users..

about vishal kulutura personal site... good inspiration but too many languages.. have a box where we could choose our language...

Only project names are in different languages, because I worked on projects in different languages. There's no sense in translating a company or institution name, or campaign title. But the whole site (project descriptions, info, etc) uses only english.

Edited by visualkultura

My Linux community design and develope like facebook.. you can update status and commented on your friend status.

You can login via your facebook account without signup. Check this http://pemulalinux.com

Visual Kultura is my personal website. A different way to show a portfolio. This version has been featured in some design inspiration websites.

Opinions are welcome.

wow! not that's a classy website! :rolleyes:

impressive!

Url: www.beztdesigns.com

Author: Heinrich Bezuidenhout (Bezt Designs)

About: Bezt Designs offers custom website project designs for all genres. Search engine optimization (SEO). Services include Content Management (CMS), Services ranging from website development, graphics design and innovation.

We are widely known for our excellent services, and support. We are one if not the most affordable web-design company in the market. We've had many previous clients, and till this point in time we have not had a single unhappy client.

We are highly known for our fantastic prices and top quality services. Our support staff is highly confident in what they do and will be able to assist you with any questions.

We have standard web packages but our prices are very flexible, to find out more please visit our website.

Edit: I just realized it is only for vlexo hosted websites, my apologies.

Edited by Heinrich
anuj.analytics likes this

Proud to say i'm the owner of my new site m46sg.co.cc which is a personal site for myself. This site i hope to showcase software and games(games is a thing planned thing for somewhere in the future not anytime soon) that i plan on making myself and with others. I plan on also posting some of the software i make in my programming class i have at school

Hi guys!

(So sorry if this kinda necro-posting already...)

Here's my Vlexofree hosted site: http://flipjuicychic.tk.

Its a personal blogsite, its kinda empty at the moment.. will be updating it every week hopefully. Check it out, leave a message or something. Show some love. ;)

Peace! <3

I am slowly but surely figuring out how to create web pages, edit the pages, & publish the page on my free page in Vlexo via FTP (I use FileZilla--it's free & easy).

I have just uploaded one part of of my site too date....it's called My Smiley's Haven where I give all visitors the chance to view all my Smileys (Animated Emoticons), & see them in action. If the visitor wishes to copy the Smiley for their own use they can freely right-click on the selected Smiley, & select Save the Image As. All the Smileys are free for your own personal use.

Being that there is a Bandwidth Limit, just copying the Image Link & using it may cause me problems if my Smileys get too popular, so I would respectfully request that you use the Save the Image As Option via your right-click menu, & kindly save it to your own computer & hosting server. ;)

You can visit my website (this initial portion anyway) here:

http://www.smileyfaze.tk/index.html

I will be making modifications when time & imaginative ideas permit.

To Do List:

1. Make a home button to bring the visitor back to the first page.

2. Make some way of transporting the user to a page # they enter rather than using just the forward & back buttons.

3. Make a new main page to cover my whole site, with a descriptive section covering My Smiley's Haven & a link to it.

4. Devise, compose, & publish the rest of my site.

If you have any ideas, comments, or suggestions please feel free to PM me. :)

Thanks

Bobby B)

Edited by smileyfaze
anuj.analytics likes this

I've created an educational portal http://nxtclass.tk, hosted on Vlexofree. It is going to have notes, sample question papers, forums for students to discuss and well talk, collaborate... sort of an educational social network. Currently the content is based on Indian Educational system.. others are welcome too.. the entire content on the site is editable by any logged user. So anyone can contribute. Hope you all like it. A few content contributions will help too!

PM me is you have any suggesstions or contibutions or wish to join me in this.

Edited by nxtclass

The Custom Spraypaint Tool is an online application that allows users to upload their choice of image, resize the image using the HTML5 canvas element or the flash application and download the converted image as a tempdecal.wad file for use in Counter-Strike 1.6 or other Half-Life mods.

www.SprayTool.net

Hi guys, I'm stepping into the Digital Analytics industry as a contractor-consultant. My website is http://analytics.ga and it aims to do 3 things:

1. Provide project samples for clients interested in knowing what I can do as an analyst (or get done by hiring a team of professionals)

2. Solve problems faced by the industry and also test analysis methodology (if feasible) based on industry requests. It's a way of giving back to the community.

3. Promote "Analytics Consulting and Implementation" Services.

Currently, there's one project sample online (I'm working on the others) and an overview of service benefits is laid out. The tests will appear as I start to take part more actively in the industry and requests begin to come in.