vista07

XSIS host

6 posts in this topic

Domain: fidunderground.com (not on vlexo at the moment)

Review: They were pretty good actually. I had my site up with them for over an year. I was a paid reseller user. No downtime at all and this is when it happened. The owner abandoned the company! He left me and all the clients "homeless". No backups, no nothing. The domain was gone. The site was dead. No answers to our questions.

While I was looking for immediate help here and there running from host to host to put my site's 1 month old backup and not to loose my traffic, I stumbled upon Jon :) at FWS forums. He was the one who came to my rescue and offered me a reseller free for a month seeing my situation. Luckily I got my site up and running within 2 days of downtime all thanks to Jon! Then I decided to start paying my bills for my account on vlexo. After a few months, VLEXO became FREE, but still I donate every now and then because this host deserves it all!

Score: (1/10) Before: 9 After: -10000000000000

Other: That would be all. :)

Hey,

Appreciate the review. I remember that and when XSIS suddenly went kaput and I felt the need to help those who were in a 'sticky' situation and gave a free account to those who needed the help. (So their websites could be up, instead of down) I've always wondered what happened with them though (XSIS) as at the time they seemed pretty reputable on the FWS forums. :/

Jeje, nice story there Vista.

I don't know that host though =/

But the story of unrealibility was pretty interesting. It's a sad story that keeps repeting on the web :/

Some say, their admin had a bike accident or something....who knows they may be making stuff up to cover their asses.

oh well...I wouldn't worry If I were u....now that VLEXO is here! :D

Edited by vista07

I remember the site owner as "Demetris" , i hada couple of conversations with him and he had even hosted my blog .

It seemed reliable though he was highly overselling . But it was really sorry to hear abt the crisis. Valuable Data was lost forever by the clients especially the Resellers who were simply ruined.