Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
River B

Back to Vlexo

9 posts in this topic

I've been away from the vlexo community for a while, but now I'm back and happy to be here. Vlexo is a very good community and I plan on staying here for a while.

Currently, I am not hosted on Vlexo but plan on it since my current host is a little bit too downtime-happy.

Great to be back!

Welcome back hehe, things have been going quite smoothly since we moved to the nice quad core server at WT and I haven't actually recorded any downtime since the move and I'm constantly monitoring the server, thus why I'm less active on the forums. As always you are more than welcome to an account with us. :)

At least the great staff didn't change. :P

Quad-core dedi?

Wow you must be paying like $200 a month for that sucker.:D

Initially I would have been paying a total of $230, however I paid a $500 setup fee which lowered the monthly price to just $130 per month. :)

Wow. Thats a pretty mean price. The $500 setup free pays off in the end though.:D

I wanted to colocate my server but with the prices they have, I'd rather just rent a dedi.

Yup, it does pay off in the end. I would colo, but that's only after I get a couple servers, then that is when I'll choose to do that, but currently it's a lot better if I just lease it. :-D

Yup, it does pay off in the end. I would colo, but that's only after I get a couple servers, then that is when I'll choose to do that, but currently it's a lot better if I just lease it. :-D

Yeah, it's a lotta fun hookin a server up to your home connection and tinkering with HyperVM and Cent OS.:)

They're kinda loud though..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0