Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeremyjohn

Comments Please!

6 posts in this topic

Well this is my review :

The music on the website I don't like it , maybe its because I listen to different music so I think that you can turn that option off because I don't know how will like the music on a website because you cannot know what kind of music listens the visitors of your website , next thing you have some abstract pictures there but they dont bind with the website they just stand up like its a picture gallery , the website menu its good but you got it wrong with the colors , if you want you can google some color palettes and see what colors works with wich ones :) I like it that its made in flash and I don't like it because you don't have a nice logo designed or something that represents the website , ohh well that's my opinion I have no right to judge you and your design. So what i've writed here you can take it as a advice or just ignore it ;)

I don't think it's too bad although I do not generally take a liking to ".....loading" sites (flash ones).

I agree the music should be able to be "Turned On" when you enter site. This is simply because I just almost had my speakers blow up on me. I have WMP going and it is turned down and stereo was up. You should give user option to turn on when the site loads (maybe a noticeable "Music Player" message Also not a real fan of the music and I know a few people that would press the X in the corner as soon as they heard this.

Other than the music and SMF forums (ask anyone I'm just not a fan at all of any SMF), I would say it is a nice and easy to view/browse site.

Well done. Also, get some posts into your forum even if they are only small they can be edited later on.

The music on the website I don't like it , maybe its because I listen to different music so I think that you can turn that option off because I don't know how will like the music on a website because you cannot know what kind of music listens the visitors of your website

At first it sounds very nice but now it's kind of annoying.:mad:

So I was thinking of removing it. :)

I like it that its made in flash and I don't like it because you don't have a nice logo designed or something that represents the website

The logo I'm still working on it, if you have any suggestion about the logo please let me know :D