Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan J

Life in prison or death?

What would you choose?   2 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• Life in prison
    • Death

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Situation: You've killed someone by accident however you've been given the choice of life imprisonment or death. There is no chance of getting out if you choose life imprisonment, on parole or be that to fight any legal battle.

What would YOU choose?

For me, I would choose life in prison. Then I would probably try to escape... though British prisons aren't that bad, I would still want OUT.

However if I lived in Norway, I think it would be another story, take a look at their prisons:

[yt]uSaoirOdZOQ[/yt]

Sean Zhu likes this

Life in Prison. Choosing Death is a loser's way of giving up... and I'm a fan of the TV series Prison Break, who knows an opportunity might provide means for me to apply some of the tricks and wily stunts I've seen in that TV series... however remote the possibility of doing so, at least there's still hope.. :)

Life in Prison. Choosing Death is a loser's way of giving up... and I'm a fan of the TV series Prison Break, who knows an opportunity might provide means for me to apply some of the tricks and wily stunts I've seen in that TV series... however remote the possibility of doing so, at least there's still hope.. :)

Haha! I used to watch Prison Break... was interesting to watch! :D Screw living that life style though...

Haha! I used to watch Prison Break... was interesting to watch! :D Screw living that life style though...

I'd rather have a screwed lifestyle than having no lifestyle at all.. :P

Life in prison. It's not so bad (as one would know)..

It just takes time to get used to. I'd prefer that to death :)

I've been inside a prison (British one's) and they aren't that bad, though I did witness someone getting stabbed in the eye (With a pencil) in a high detention prison. (Where you had lifers) - Though as long as you aren't too mouthy, you are okay and you can make friends. However I have to say, depending on what prison I went to would factor toward choosing one of the two choices in the poll. For example, I'd rather be in an open prison (Petty crime) than a closed one, where you have rapist, murderers etc.

All round, it's a screwed up situation to be in. Anyone hear about that Joseph Fritzl, he just got served a life sentence. (More here...) This is a guy that deserves life in prison.

I'd rather have a trusty Chastity Belt than having any of your dumb products. :P

Edited by Jonathan J
\\ - edited out the links - Jonathan J - //

A death by any means NEVER warrents the death of another person. You are not likely to fix a person if they live, but you cannot fix a person in death.

A crime is committed every time someones life is put to an end. Be that issused from a government establishment of law (court for example) or be that personal feelings. Is it wrong to take someone elses life? YES, it is therefore illegal to take someones life regardless of what they have done.

A death by any means NEVER warrents the death of another person. You are not likely to fix a person if they live, but you cannot fix a person in death.

A crime is committed every time someones life is put to an end. Be that issused from a government establishment of law (court for example) or be that personal feelings. Is it wrong to take someone elses life? YES, it is therefore illegal to take someones life regardless of what they have done.

Or haven't you read the first post ? Before you break out and scream like crazy about your legislative innuendos... at least read the first post.

Wait, you think I haven't read the first post? Nah I have. Taking the life of someone else is a crime no matter how it is being taken.

So I guess before you break out into assumutions you should actually know the person you are talking to or at least ask it as a question - cos its not a fact.

Wait, you think I haven't read the first post? Nah I have. Taking the life of someone else is a crime no matter how it is being taken.

So I guess before you break out into assumutions you should actually know the person you are talking to or at least ask it as a question - cos its not a fact.

I don't have to to know you.. for I don't give a shit about you.

The question at hand is "death or prison".. what's the "fact" you're talking about.