Jonathan J

What do you do? (Job)

37 posts in this topic

Well, I was wondering what everyone does here, for example if you go to college/university etc or if you have a job?

Well for me, I USED to do building, however I quit that and I'm doing a university course in programming language. Or to be more accurate, I'm going to be doing a university course in Greenwich sometime in September. :D

Well, I work at Tim Hortons for a part time job. I really don't need a job as my family is stable for the time being, I just want a few extra bucks in my pocket. ;P

My only reason for working there other than wanting a few more bucks in my pocket is their Iced Cappuccinos, they're delicious :3.

i am a freelance...and that sounds nicer than "bum"... :D

well, actually, i used to be a japanese interpreter for a company...but then that job got me bored...i have now dedicated myself to music and arts...i play in a band sometimes and try to paint sometimes...and i also want to explore web development but i still have many to learn... :D

I'm currently working as a part time Disc Jockey, I use to stack shelves in shops but that became boring. Business is booming, so I'm back to my original Job :)

Well. I'm finding a job at Nando's! :P (First time I'd be working at a restaurant) The pay is pretty decent as well: ?700 ($1,031.38) per month and I'd only have to work evenings at around 7-11pm everyday. Seems that building is not a viable option in the UK as it used to be, unless I joined a company, however the job at Nando's should be a good temp job or perhaps I'd be able to excel onto management.

Foreign-exchange broker I am, for www.xforex.com . If you register at this website, I shall be calling you and saying "Hello, am I speaking to so-&-so? You registered with us today - are you interested in doing currency & bullion trading?"

:P

I'm a lab technician in a research lab.  It's work, but I don't see it as a career.  I hope to build my web design skills and see where that goes.

I'm currently a waiter at an Italian restaurant, I've worked hospitality for 12 years and have decided to try something different.  I've learned some HTML, CSS and javascript over the last couple of months and am finding it very enjoyable.

I am a doorman at a fancy hotel! It's an interesting job. I honestly think it's one of the jobs that can develop skills that normally people don't develop. Plus you meet a ton of awesome people.