Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharad D

X10Hosting.com

4 posts in this topic

Advantages

1. Disk Space : 500 MB (But mine was showing infinity!)
  2. Monthly Bandwidth: 10000 MB
  3. Ads : None
  4. MySQL Database : 3

I was really impressed by the above features and started hosting on the server. Only then I knew the disadvantages.

Disadvantages

1. Server is Too Slow
  2. They keep transfering the accounts
  3. Database Failure

Since X10hosting does not review individual sites, there'll be many registrations the server gets busy. They've many servers and all gets filled soon.. I don't find the need for so much bandwidth when server cannot transfer the data. :P I'd trouble uploading files many a times even through FTP...

They kept on transferring my account to different servers giving the reason server overload. Sometimes we'd lose the database and our site'd be down while they transfer the data... I don't know why, they claimed to move each package separately which would slow down the things... After that, I got database access denied! I immediatly got support for it though...

I recently moved into Vlexofree n have only one thing to say.... Vlexofree Rocks! :)

Totally agree with the 3 disadvantages you listed. Seems like my site I had with them was down more often than it was up.

I agree with there server being extremely sloowww.

I had an account on there before not too long ago and my downloads hovered around 40 kilobytes a second and my web site took like a minute to load everything.

They features don't live up to the quality.