Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davey G

Are there many active early-Vlexo members?

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, this is my first post in almost 21 months. A lot has changed since I joined Vlexo in early June 2007, but I can see those changes are for the best interest of Vlexo and it's clients.

I'm not sure if many people will remember me, I use to be part of the Technical Support team. Vlexo also use to host many of my websites.

Cutting to the chase... I'm wondering if any members who joined Vlexo back in the ol' days are still active?

Post a reply or message me.

I'm still here, and yeah I remember you. :P

(name was zepheria back then)

Good to see you again mate.

Hey River! I remember you too. It's good to hear from you, and nice to see you're active :).

How is everything?

How many people are behind Vlexo? I thought it was only one guy. I am a new member, joined a few months ago. Awesome free hosting with PHP and all that.

I'm not quite sure, but I know the team put a lot of time and effort into Vlexo.

Hey Davey! How goes life with you since I've last seen you?

And basically there are two main people behind VlexoFree, Me, and Matty. I run the service and maintain the server, and Matty does the server payments.

Hey Davey! How goes life with you since I've last seen you?

And basically there are two main people behind VlexoFree, Me, and Matty. I run the service and maintain the server, and Matty does the server payments.

Hi Eli! :D Life is very good, thank you. I hope life's going well with you too?

Speak soon

Edited by Davey G