Eli L

Support Request Templates

1 post in this topic

This post contains all the templates that you will need to use for various support requests as to make it easy for staff to help you. When you use them, only post in this forum. The code for the templates are made easy to copy and paste right into your post.

General Support

If you can use these guidelines when posting a support topic the staff here at Vlexo would appreciate it as it saves us time and allows us to solve your issue as soon as possible. If you dont use this template your question may not be answered until you do so.

[b]Account Plan[/b]:
[b]cPanel UserName[/b]:
[b]Your Domain or Subdomain[/b]:
[b]Browser:[/b]
[b]System (Mac/PC/Linux):[/b]
[b]Nature Of Problem[/b]: Cpanel/FTP/Database/PHP/Other
[b]Error you are Getting [If applicable][/b]:
[b]Problem[/b]:
[/code] [i]Heres an example of how it should go:[/i] === [b]Account Type[/b]: Personal 300 [b]cPanel UserName[/b]: pizza2 [b]Browser[/b]: Chrome [b]System (Mac/Windows/Linux)[/b]: Mac [b]Nature Of Problem[/b]: Other [b]Your Domain/Subdomain[/b]: pizza.vlexofree.com [b]Error you are Getting [if applicable][/b]: 404 [b]Problem[/b]: when i go to index.php i get a "404" error not found page, why is this happening? === [size=1][i]*Above is an Example and not an actual problem.[/i][/size] [size="5"][b]Package Upgrade or Downgrade[/b][/size] To request an account upgrade (or downgrade) please use the form below as a template for your request and start a thread in the support forum.
[code]
[b]Your current domain or subdomain: [/b]
[b]Your current cPanel Username: [/b]
[b]Current Plan: [/b]
[b]Requested Plan: [/b]
[b]Do you have the ads and linkback on your pages?: [/b]
[b]Why do you need an account upgrade/downgrade?: [/b]
If you are upgrading to the Ad-Free plan then refer to http://vlexofree.com/wiki/Upgrading_to_Ad-Free Domain change Here is the template for the request to change the main domain of your account. Note: If the domain you're trying to change to is parked or an addon domain your need to unpark it or remove it before anything can be done.

[b]cPanel UserName[/b]:
[b]Current Domain or Subdomain[/b]:
[b]Requested Domain[/b]:
[b]Reason for changing[/b]:
[/code]